– Dry Brush: Use a dry suede brush to remove any loose dirt and debris that can stain when cleaning
– Erase: Lightly erase blemishes using the suede eraser
– Foam: Using minimal liquid is key when cleaning suede. We suggest using our rtu foam and a premium brush. Apply foam directly onto a premium brush and target specific areas
– Dry: Use a microfiber towel to blot moisture using a dab and twist method. Intermittently use the suede brush to help lift the nap back
– Dyed suede can bleed, test spot an inconspicuous area such as the tongue or heel if possible
– Dry brush suede shoes after every wear to prevent dirt buildup
– Repel after cleaning
– Dry Brush: Use a dry suede or premium brush to dry brush and loose dirt from the nubuck to prevent stains when cleaning
– Erase: Use the suede eraser to lightly erase any stains
– Foam: Like suede, using minimal liquid is key when cleaning nubuck. We suggest using our rtu foam along with a premium brush. Apply foam directly onto the premium brush and clean the nubuck.
– Dry: Take a microfiber towel and blot as much moisture as possible then let shoes air dry overnight
– Dyed nubuck can bleed, test spot on tongue or heel if possible
after drying, you can take the suede eraser to help the nubuck be soft again
– Repel after cleaning.
– Standard Brush: Most standard nappa leather is durable and can be cleaned with a standard brush
– Premium Brush: If leather is premium and delicate, use a premium brush to prevent any damage
– Clean: Apply a generous amount of solution onto your brush and dip into water. Shake off excess liquid and begin brushing
– Dry: Take a microfiber towel and wipe down and dry shoe
– For untreated leather (ie: shattered backboards) do not directly wet the leather. Use a damp microfiber towel and wipe down the leather.
– If unsure of the type of leather, start with a premium brush
Quick wipes are perfect for maintaining leather shoes
– Dry Brush: Use a dry premium brush to remove loose dirt and debris from the Mesh.
– Premium Brush: Mesh is very delicate and can fray easily. It is very important to always use a premium brush and not a standard brush when cleaning Mesh.
– Clean: Apply a liberal amount of solution to the premium brush and dip into a bowl of water. Shake excess liquid and begin to brush the Mesh. Go over stains multiple times to remove.
– Clean Water: After cleaning, there may be excess solution still absorbed in the Mesh. We suggest brushing over the Mesh with a clean premium brush and clean water to wash out excess solution.
– Dry: Take a microfiber towel and dry the Mesh thoroughly.
– Do not use standard brush on Mesh
– Wait for Mesh to completely dry before wear
– Repel after cleaning